Daily Care Visits
After an initial assessment, we will work with your family to build a Care Plan that meets your specific daily needs. From that plan, we will develop a daily routine with goals for each visit. Daily Care Visits services are the best fit for families who need help with daily activities like personal care, meal preparation, and Medication Assistance.
Based on the needs of the client, Caregiver To You can help with…
- Personal Care (Activities of Daily Living or ADLs), which includes bathing, dressing, grooming, mouth care, toileting, and eating.
- Independence Assistance (Instrumental Activities of Daily Living or IADLs), like Shopping Assistance, Meal Preparation, Medication Assistance, Chores & Housekeeping, and Transportation Services.
- Companionship Care, where we provide games and interaction, or just someone to talk to… because we don’t care how many times we’ve heard that story!
- Tele-Visit options for Check-Ins or other services.
- Yard and Pool Care, and our exclusive Home Care Handyman Service, where we provide a trusted individual to help with basic needs around the house, or to find professionals who won’t take advantage of your loved one.
Generally, those who utilize daily or weekly solutions will not need our care 24-hours a day. For clients who need care around the clock, consider our 24-Hour Caregiving Options.