Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
Caregiver To You is a leader in in-home Alzheimer’s Care in the Central Valley. During progression of Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementias, your loved one may undergo stages of personality changes and deterioration in motor skills. Our Caregivers provide the best care by keeping the family informed and adjusting the Care Plan to adapt to these changes.
Our Certified Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care experts are experienced Caregivers who undergo a thorough training program specific to Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care. The program was developed in coordination with and approval by the Alzheimer’s Association.
Home Care for Clients with Dementia Include:
- Addressing the inevitable anxiety that comes with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s and/or dementia.
- Attending to the social and spiritual needs of the patient. Even if your loved one doesn’t remember or loses their understanding of their routine, what matters most is that their wishes are respected and that they are being treated with dignity and respect.
- Involving the families and close friends in proper assistance to the loved-one emotionally.
- The coordination of care and new or changing treatment options depending on the stage of the memory condition. This will vary for everyone.
- Full support for family and caregivers. There’s a special way to care for the loved one but also care for all who are involved with them on a regular basis.